MLSU Jobs 2020 for Project Assistant, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MLSU Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 20-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Project Assistant
No of Post: 1
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Qualification: M.Sc. (Geology) with at least 55% marks.
|Age Limit||As per MLSU Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Applicants should send their application on a plain paper with a cover letter, updated CV (including name, photograph, date of birth, address for communication, phone number, email id, education detail and scientific accomplishments), and copies of all necessary qualifications and experience certificates on email email@example.com on or before 20.09.2020 by 5.00 P.M. No other application form will be accepted.
Closing date:- 20th September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation or termination of the research project.
- The appointment person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in a funding agency or at Mohanlal Sukhadia University.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the RUSA project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from UGC recognized universities/ institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the PI may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.