MLSU Jobs 2020 for Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant/Field Assistant, candidates can apply for 3 position after completing 12th pass, Graduate, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MLSU Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 28-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Mohanlal Sukhadia University|
|Post Name||Office Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant/Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Graduate, B.Sc|
Office Assistant:– 1 Post
Technical Assistant:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Lab Attendant/Field Assistant:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Office Assistant:– Good Academic Record with second class Graduation in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidate) along with knowledge of Computers and Office work.
Technical Assistant:- Good Academic Record with a second class degree of B.Sc. (with Botany as one of the optional subjects) and minimum 55% marks (50% For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidate) along with working knowledge of handling sophisticated laboratory equipment.
Lab Attendant/Field Assistant:- 10+2/ 12th/ Intermediate with Second class.
|Age Limit||As per MLSU Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Duly filled application form/s in the prescribed proforma with all self-attested supporting documents can be submitted by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or a hard copy can be submitted at Department of Botany, University College of Science, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India on or before November 28, 2020, latest by 5.00 PM.
Closing date:- 28th November 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- It is essential to mention the postcode & name of the post for which the application is submitted.
- The application will be accepted only in prescribed proforma. If applying for more than one post, please submit a separate application for each post.
- For further clarification, queries can be mailed at email@example.com
- All the details regarding shortlisted candidates and interviews for all the posts will be updated on the University website www.mlsu.ac.in. Therefore, visit the website, regularly.
- The appointed candidate will have to work full time in the project and should not get the fellowship from any other source.
- All positions are purely on a temporary basis and for this specific project only for a prescribed time/ period.
- The Department of Botany, University College of Science, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India reserves all the rights to change any terms and conditions.
- For updates and any other information check the University website www.mlsu.ac.in