MNIT Jobs 2020 for Project Assistant/Project-JRF, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in MNIT Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 31-08-2020.
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Post Name||Project Assistant/Project-JRF|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Project Assistant/Project-JRF
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 20000 – 26000/- Per Month
Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry (preferably having Organic Chemistry as specialization) with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. Candidates with valid NET (CSIR/UGC)/GATE qualification certificate may be preferred.
|Age Limit||As per MNIT Rules|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with required certificates/documents and latest curriculum vitae. The candidates should send their filled application form along with latest curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates/documents (self-attested) by registered post in a closed envelope with superscribed Application for the position of Project Assistant to: Dr. Sudhir Kashyap Department of Chemistry Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017. The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st August 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and photographs submitted.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview. The selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves all the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates can opt for a Ph.D. program announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. at MNIT as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.