MNIT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mnit.ac.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at Malaviya National Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Junior Research Fellow can apply online application on or before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Junior Research Fellow||2 Posts|
|Qualification||M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power System/Control System or equivalent in electrical engineering stream. Candidates having good knowledge and hands-on experience in hardware are given preference.|
|Age limit||As per MNIT Rules|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25000/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||30th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested candidates should submit their applications latest by 12:00 Noon 30th Nov.2018, on the link available ON https://goo.gl/forms/vgSL0p0EtQXBQ8Ax2|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates. Only short listed candidates will be notified and decision of selection committee will be final. The date and time of interview will be informed by email to candidates and hence a valid email id should be provided by the candidate in the application.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for the interview.
- The selected candidates should opt for Ph.D. program announced by MNIT if he/she is interested for pursuing Ph.D. at MNIT as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria of MNIT.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the eligibility.
- Provision for accommodation in MNIT Hostel is not guaranteed. Service conditions for the two positions are defined by DST, as attached, and as per institute norms, wherever applicable. Applicants may contact the Co-PI for further queries at email address [email protected],