MNNIT recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.mnnit.ac.in for the recruitment of 82 vacancies at Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology. The candidate who is looking for Technical Manpower, Academic Support Staff & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 7th August 2018 and before 27th August 2018.
|Organization Name||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology|
|Total Number of Posts||82|
|Post name||Technical Manpower, Academic Support Staff|
|Technical Manpower||41 Posts|
|Academic Support Staff||15 Posts|
|Qualification||Technical Manpower: First class Diploma of minimum 3 years duration in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology.|
Academic Support Staff: Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum 3 years experience in handling office papers & equipment /knowledge of computer applications etc. in reputed Industry/Educational/R&D Institutions.
|Age limit||35 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20470/- Per Month|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th August 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th August 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Test/Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.mnnit.ac.in from 7th August 2018 to 27th August 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter of recruitment by the candidates.
- The Institute has right to not to fill the vacancy/vacancies and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any from and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any of the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. The number of vacancies may change. Any consequential vacancy arising subsequent to the advertisement and upto the date of interview may also be filled during the interview.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement can be instituted in Allahabad and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Allahabad only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ disputes.
- The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the normal closing date for receipt of applications.
- The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment for any/all the positions at any stage.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one position shall apply for each post separately. Candidate will be considered only for those positions applied for.
- In case of any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate issued by the concerned education board will be considered as the proof of the date of birth. No other documents will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease number of positions.
- There is no application fee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Test/Interview.