MOIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.moil.nic.in for the recruitment of 18 vacancies at Manganese Ore India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Manager (Medical Services), Senior Manager (Medical Service), Full Time Medical Consultant may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 2nd & 5th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Manganese Ore India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||18|
|Post name||Manager, Senior Manager, Full Time Medical Consultant|
|Manager (Medical Services)||6 Posts|
|Senior Manager (Medical Service)||6 Posts|
|Full-Time Medical Consultant||6 Posts|
|Manager: M.B.B.S. from a recognized University/Institute or PG-Diploma in Gynecology & Obs. / Dermatology/ Orthopedic / Emergency Medicine/Hospital Administration will be preferred and 1 Year post-internship experience in a reputed hospital.|
Senior Manager: M.B.B.S. from a recognized University/Institute or PG-Diploma in Gynecology & Obs. / ENT / Ophthalmology / Dermatology / Orthopedic / Emergency Medicine/ Hospital Administration will be preferred and 7 Years post qualification experience of working in a Hospital with secondary or tertiary care. Out of which 2 years experience (1 year for an internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) or equivalent (CDA). For candidates from the private sector CTC 8 Lakhs (approx.) per Annum.
Full-Time Medical Consultant: MBBS from recognized University/Institute. Preference will be given to the Doctors who possess MD in any discipline or PG Diploma in Obsterics/Pediatrics/ Ophthalmology/Dermatology/Orthopedic/Emergency Medical Hospital Administration. MD/PG Diploma will be preferred.
|Age limit||Manager/Senior Manager: 45 years|
Full-Time Medical Consultant: 65 years
|Pay Scale||Manager: Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month|
Senior Manager: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Full-Time Medical Consultant: Rs. 50000/- Per Month
|Demand draft drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||2nd & 5th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with a duly filled application and all relevant documents at the time of Walk-in.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Head Office, Nagpur, Moil Bhawan, 1-A Katol Road, Nagpur – 440 013
Jabalpur, M.P. (Hotel – Samdariya Inn, Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati Chowk, Napier Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh – 482001
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not confer right for claiming Appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01/01/2019.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit School Leaving/ Matriculation/ Secondary Board Certificate/ Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose selfattested copies along with application.
- Candidates from Govt. Depts./PSUs should produce NOC at the time of interview without which they will not be considered for interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before appearing for interview, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ physically challenged candidates [with not less than 40% disability (OA/OL/OAL/B/LV/HH) should produce certificate from the Competent Medical Authorities] will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates; having atleast three years balance service.
- SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
- OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’ and shall produce valid certificate from the Competent Authorities.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for the walk-in-interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to the salary, the above posts carry other fringe benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Insurance linked Gratuity, free Medical attention, LTC, Pension etc. as per the Rules of the Company for Manager & Sr. Manager (Medical Services) posts only.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
- Any amendment/modification to this will be given on MOIL Limited Website only (www.moil.nic.in).