The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd., Indore is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board. The Company is incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the geographical area of Indore and Ujjain Commissionaires. The Company intends to recruit Publicity Officer on Contract Basis.
Advertisement Number:- MD/WZ/01/HR/PO(C)/2018/8081
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidhyut Vitaran Company Limited|
|Post Name||Publicity Officer|
|No of vacancies||01|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date||21st May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by MPEZ with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for MPEZ recruitment 2018.
MPEZ recruitment Publicity Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Publicity Officer||01||Rs. 38430/-|
MPEZ 2018 eligibility criteria for Publicity Officer
Educational Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate in Mass Communication/ Media / Journalism or equivalent discipline from a UGC recognized university with minimum 65% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved Category candidates & minimum 55% or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Reserved Category candidates of MP Domicile.
Age Limit: 18 to 28 years for Non MP Domicile & 18 to 40 years for MP Domicile as on 01.01.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
MPEZ Publicity Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
MPEZ application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for MPEZ should pay the below charges through demand draft drawn in favour of “RAO MPPKVVCL, Indore”, payable at Indore.
- Unreserved: Rs. 1500/- (Rupee one thousand five hundred only)
- Reserved: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
MPEZ Publicity Officer application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with attested photocopies of documents and demand draft send to Chief General Manager (HR&A) MPPKVVCL, O/o MD (WZ), Urja Bhawan, GPH Campus, Pologround, Indore (M.P) on or before 21.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
MPEZ Publicity Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||21.05.2018|
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The Candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector organizations, satisfying the eligibility criterion, education and age, shall have to submit NOC from the employer at the time of documents verification, otherwise their candidature shall not be considered.
- The Candidates, who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- The Candidate must possess sound health and he/she is required to produce medical fitness certificate issued from District Medical Board before joining.
- The candidate who married before the minimum age fixed for marriage are not eligible to apply as per GoMP, Gazette notification dated 10.03.2000.
- Provisions of GAD order No.3-17-96-3-I Bhopal dated 25.10.96, shall also be applicable.