MPPGCL Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 40 Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at mppgcl.mp.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-15.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, ITI|
MPPGCL Post Details
Graduate Apprentice: 8 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 3 Posts
ITI Apprentice : 29 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering / Technology from a recognized Institute.
- ITI Apprentice : ITI from Government / Non-Government Industrial Training Institutes (SCVT / NCVT). pass .
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentice : Rs. 7700-8050/- Per Month
- Graduate Apprentice: 18 to 25 years
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: 18 to 25 years
- ITI Apprentice : 18 to 25 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Merit list
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Submit the application form to the office or send it by post to the given address. Address:- Office of the Superintending Engineer (MPC & Training), Amarkantak Thermal Power Station, Chachai District-Anuppur (M.P.) 484220
Notification Date: 6th January 2023.
Application Last Date: 15th February 2023.