NBT India Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 Event Managers, Research and Literary Curators, Executive Assistants, Comic Book Artists, and Illustrator Posts has been released on the official website at nbtindia.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Book Trust India can apply Offline application on or before 2023-08-19.
|Organization Name||National Book Trust India|
|Post Name||Event Manager, Research and Literary Curators, Executive Assistant, Comic Book Artist, Illustrator|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, Graduate|
NBT India Post Details
Event Manager: 1 Post
Research and Literary Curators: 2 Posts
Executive Assistant: 1 Post
Comic Book Artist: 1 Post
Illustrator: 1 Post
- Event Manager: Postgraduate degree
- Research and Literary Curators: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in literature/humanities/social sciences
- Executive Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university
- Comic Book Artist: Graduate in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Illustrator: Graduate in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a related field
- Event Manager: Rs. 100000/- Per Month
- Research and Literary Curators: Rs.65,000-70,000/- Per month
- Executive Assistant: Rs.30,000 -Rs.40,000/-Per Month
- Comic Book Artist: Rs 40,000/- 50,000/- Per Month
- Illustrator: Rs 40,000/- 50,000/- Per Month
- Event Manager: 45 years
- Research and Literary Curators: 35 years
- Executive Assistant: 35 years
- Comic Book Artist: 35 years
- Illustrator: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates’ Self-Attested copies of all relevant certificates, degrees, testimonials, etc. should be attached to the Application and the Original. Address: The Joint Director (A&F), National Book Trust, India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-ll, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 on or before 19th August 2023.
Notification date: 27th July 2023.
Application Last Date: 19th August 2023.