NCDIR Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Consultant Posts has been released on the official website at ncdirindia.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Center for Disease Informatics and Research can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-29.
|Organization Name||National Center for Disease Informatics and Research|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post Graduate Degree, MD, DNB, MPH, M.Tech, M.Sc|
NCDIR Post Details
Consultant (Medical): 1 Posts
Consultant (Scientific Non-Medical): 1 Posts
- Consultant (Medical): MBBS with Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/MPH) in Public health/Community Medicine/ Preventive and Social medicine/ Epidemiology / Public Health from a recognized University/ Institute. Research experience with published papers is appreciable.
- Consultant (Scientific Non-Medical): Professional having M.Sc or M.Tech in Statistics with R& D experience and published papers
- Consultant (Medical): Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Scientific Non-Medical): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
- Consultant (Medical): 70 years
- Consultant (Scientific Non-Medical): 70 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Merit
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ncdirindia.org on or before 29th May 2023. Duly filled application affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates and experience should be sent to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru before 29th May 2023 by email [email protected]
Notification Date: 15th May 2023.
Application Last date: 29th May 2023.