NDDB recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.nddb.org for the recruitment of Assistant vacancy. Job seekers should apply on or before 24th January 2018.
|Organization Name||National Dairy Development Board|
|No of vacancies||Not Specified|
|Job location||Anand (Gujarat)|
|Last date||24th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NDDB with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NDDB recruitment 2018.
NDDB recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant||Not Specified||Not Specified|
NDDB 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline, Basic computing & typing skills.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 01.01.2018
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NDDB application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
NDDB application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.nddb.org on or before 24.01.2018 thereafter website link will be disabled.
How to apply for NDDB recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.nddb.org
- Go to Opportunities-> Carrers opportunities
- Click on “Click here to view current vacancies”
- Select the Desired Post and read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Apply” and start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
NDDB 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Online Registration||24.01.2018|