NEEPCO Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 9 Executive-Medical, Executive – Security, Executive-Safety Posts has been released on the official website at neepco.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited can apply Offline application on or before 2023-04-24.
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Executive-Medical, Executive – Security, Executive-Safety|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Post graduate Degree, Diploma, Graduate|
NEEPCO Post Details
Executive-Medical: 2 Posts
Executive – Security: 5 Posts
Executive-Safety: 2 Posts
- Executive-Medical: MBBS preferably with Post graduate Degree / Diploma in one of areas of Medical Science (+) Registered with the Indian Medical Council. Experience – Minimum 3 (three) years’ experience in large industry / reputed Hospital after completion of Internship.
- Executive – Security: Graduate in any discipline, recognised by Govt. of India Experience- Four years or more with minimum 3 years’ experience in Armed Forces in the rank of Captain or in the rank of DSP or equivalent in Central / State Police Organizations, with experience in different areas of overall Security System.
- Executive-Safety: Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution with a full time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labour Institute/ Institution recognized under the Factories Act/ Rules or Engineering Degree in Industrial Safety/ Fire & Safety with at least 60% marks from a University / Institution recognized under the Factories Act/ Rules.
- Executive-Medical: Rs. 1,13,540/- per month
- Executive – Security: Rs. 96,040/-per month
- Executive-Safety: Rs. 82,320/- per month
- Executive-Medical: 35 years
- Executive – Security: 35 to 38 years
- Executive-Safety: 32 years
All Other Candidates: Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/PWD/ Female Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Personal Interviews, Merit
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to submit their application along with biodata in the prescribed format (Annexure-A), including Employee No. (if NEEPCO Ex-employee), DOB, Qualifications, designation/grade/level wise experience details with period of experience and name(s) of Organisation/department, Contact details, etc. Address: Post Box No.89 at GPO, Shillong-793001 (Meghalaya) on or before 24th April 2023
Last date: 24th April 2023