NFL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nationalfertilizers.com for the recruitment of 52 vacancies at National Fertilizers Limited. The candidate who is looking for Accounts Assistant can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||National Fertilizers Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||52|
|Post name||Accounts Assistant|
|Accounts Assistant||52 Posts|
|B. Com with 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved positions.|
|Age limit||18 to 30 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9000 – 16400/- Per Month|
|Through internet banking account or credit/ debit card|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Online Exam and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.nationalfertilizers.com from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their online applications.
- While applying the candidates should mention their full name as it appears on the matriculation school certificate. Certificate issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government/Quasi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies as on 31.12.2018 shall be required to produce ‘Permission letter / No Objection Certificate’ at the time of document verification from their employer indicating permission from the Management for them to apply for the post of Accounts Assistant in NFL. Such candidates, if offered appointment, shall be required to submit proper & unconditional “Relieving Memo./Discharge Order/Release Order” from their employer at the time of joining, without which they will not be allowed to join.
- Candidates in online application form have to necessarily declare and provide details in case he/she has been arrested, prosecuted, kept under detention or fined, FIR filed in any Police Station, convicted by the Court of Law for any offence debarred / disqualified by any Public Service Commission from appearing in its examination or if proceedings are pending against him in any Court of Law.
- Details once submitted in the online application form will be final and any request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/category shall not be entertained. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully fill up their online application.
- No claim of possession of equivalent educational qualification(s) other than advertised educational qualification would be entertained and decision of NFL in this regard would be final and binding.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years and irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale. Candidates having CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree, however, shall invariably produce a copy of these conversion norms/no norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview
- The minimum educational qualification is the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL’s decision on all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of shortlisting or selection, cancellation of the selection process etc. shall be final & binding. No queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that NFL is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, Caste/PwBD/ExSM etc. Candidates, if shortlisted, would be required to bring in original all certificates at the time of document verification, failing which they may not be issued offer of appointment / allowed to join. In case it is detected at any stage (even during employment) that a candidate does not fulfill any of the advertised eligibility criteria or has furnished false or incorrect or incomplete information or given false declaration or suppressed any material fact or information having any bearing on his candidature, he/she shall render himself/herself ineligible and the candidature / appointment of the candidate will be liable to be cancelled or terminated forthwith, if recruited, without making any reference.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever, if need so arises. Filling up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required for registration for online applications. Candidates are also advised to keep the E-mail ID as well as Mobile Number, as filled-in in their online application form, active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date i.e. 31.12.2018. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once submitted. All future information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through e-mail/SMS to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their online application data. Responsibility of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any delay in communication/inactiveness of the E-mail ID, loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong E-mail ID submitted by the candidate in online application form and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the marks secured in online examination and found prima-facie eligible based on the online application submitted will be called for participating in the Selection Process. In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of examination, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the Selection Process. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly visit www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2019 for the updated information on the selection process.
- Candidates should retain their copy of online Application Form and/or Pay in e-receipt and Admit Card for future reference as they will be asked to produce it at the document verification.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL’s website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Accounts Assistant-2019. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
- This is a consolidated advertisement for recruitment of Accounts Assistant posts of NFL’s Units/ Corporate Office/ Marketing Division and issued on their behalf for administrative ease. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement/recruitment process and/or an application submitted in response thereto will be in the Court of Jurisdiction of Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
- For queries, candidates may visit the site and consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section. Candidates have to ascertain themselves their eligibility vis-à-vis advertised criteria for a post for which they are applying. Other queries, if any, may be addressed to the [email protected] or on Helpline No. +91-8928192226 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM only on working days.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English language advertised in Newspaper/Employment News/Website, English version given in the website www.nationalfertilizers.com will prevail.