NHAI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nhai.gov.in for the hiring of 4 vacancies at National Highways Authority of India. The candidate who is looking for Site Engineer, Retired Surveyor can apply online application on or before 06-06-2019.
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Site Engineer, Retired Surveyor|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
Site Engineer:– 02 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Retired Surveyor:- 02 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 22500/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Site Engineer:– Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum one year experience.
Retired Surveyor:- Retired Dy SLR from Land Records Department Govt. of Maharashtra.
30 years as on the last date for receipt of application
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of education and experience certificate to National Highways Authority of India Project Implementation Unit, Nanded Bharadwaj, Venkatadri Nagar, Near Ayodhya Nagari, Malegaon Road, Taroda (kd) Nanded-431605 Maharashtra State on or before 6th June 2019. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with Application for the post of Site Engineer & Retired DYSLR on Short Term Contract basis.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 6th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- The applicant should have minimum one year experience, preferably in road and highway works.
- Additional experience /Higher qualification/Computer knowledge shall be given due preference amongst candidates.
- Age limit of the applicant shall be 30 years as on the last date for receipt of application.
- Period of contract shall be initially for a period of one year which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Competent Authority.
- strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for. Corrigendum or Addendum to this advertisement if any shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- In case of large number of applications is received, candidate shall be short listed on the basis of qualification, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field and shall accordingly be called for interview/ considered for selection.
- Applications are to be submitted strictly in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of education and experience certificates. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. In complete applications in any respect shall be liable for summary rejection.
- Duly filled – in applications with supporting documents (each page shall be signed by applicant) may be sent by registered /Speed post/ Hand delivery to the address given below, so as to reach latest by 06/06/2019 up to 5:00 PM. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Site Engineer & Retired DYSLR on Short Term Contract basis”. Applications received through email/ FAXs shall be summarily rejected.
- The applications received after 06/06/2019 at 5:00 PM shall not be entertained. The Short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Intimation in this regard shall be sent to the short listed candidates through email / by post subsequently.
- The Short listed candidates at the time of interview should bring original certificates No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview and candidate shall have to make their own arrangement for boarding and lodging if any, and no claim will be entertained.
- Screened candidates will be called for interview and the selected candidate will have to work under the jurisdiction of Project Implementation Unit Nanded, Maharashtra.