NHM, Chandigarh Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 6 Gynecologists, Anesthetists, Medical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nhm.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission, Chandigarh can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-06-07.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Gynecologist, Anesthetist, Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Degree/ Diploma, MD/ DNB|
- Gynecologist: 4 Posts
- Anesthetist: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Gynecologist: MBBS Degree with MD/DNB in Obst & Gynaecology/DGO from recognized University Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of India-New Delhi
- Anesthetist: MBBS Degree with MD/DNB/Diploma in Anaesthesia from recognized University Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of India-New Delhi
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from a recognized university with one-year compulsory rotatory internship Should be registered with State Medical Council or with Medical Council of India-New Delhi.
- S. No. 1 & 2: Rs. 75000/- per month
- S. No. 3: Rs. 38500/- per month
- S. No. 1 & 2: 62 years
- S. No. 3: 60 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear to submit their Bio-data on Application Format along with self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials and one recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of walk-in-interview.
Notification Date: 2nd June 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 7th June 2021