NHM East Godavari Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 10 Medical officer, DTC, District Programme Coordinator, DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor, PPM Coordinator, Accountant Posts has been released on the official website at eastgodavari.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Health Mission East Godavari can apply Offline application on or before 2023-08-04.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission East Godavari|
|Post Name||Medical officer, DTC, District Programme Coordinator, DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor, PPM Coordinator, Accountant|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MBA, PG Diploma, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree|
NHM East Godavari Post Details
Medical officer, DTC : 1 Post
District Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor: 1 Post
PPM Coordinator: 1 Post
Accountant: 1 Post
- Medical officer, DTC : MBBS or equivalent degree from institution recognized by Medical council of India; Must have completed Compulsory rotatory internship.
- District Programme Coordinator: MBA/PG Diploma management/ health administration from a recognized institute/ university 2) At least one year of experience.
- DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor: Graduate 2. Certificate Course in computer operation (minimum two months) 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two wheeler
- PPM Coordinator: Post Graduate. 2. One year Experience of working in field of Communication. /ACSM/ Public Private Partner ship/ Health projects /programs 3. Permanent two wheeler driving license & should be able to drive two Wheeler.
- Accountant: Graduate in commerce 2. Two years of experience in Maintenance of accounts double entry system in a recognized Society or Institution 3. Experience in working with Accounting software for at least 2 years.
- Medical officer, DTC : As Per Rules
- District Programme Coordinator: As Per Rules
- DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor: As Per Rules
- PPM Coordinator: As Per Rules
- Accountant: As Per Rules
- Medical officer, DTC : 18 to 42 years
- District Programme Coordinator: 18 to 42 years
- DOTS Plus TB HIV Supervisor: 18 to 42 years
- PPM Coordinator: 18 to 42 years
- Accountant: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC, ST, BC, 10 years for PH, 15 years for Ex-Servicemen
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates submit their applications should be given only in the application of the post for which you are applying(as per the format given) along with the following documents. 4th August 2023.
Notification date: 31st July 2023.
Application Last date: 4th August 2023.
Display of Provisional Merit List: 8th August 2023.
Submission of Readdress of Grievances: 14th August 2023.
Publication of Final Merit list & Selection list: 16th August 2023.
Issue of Appointment order: 18th August 2023.