NHM Meghalaya Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nrhmmeghalaya.nic.in for the hiring of 25 vacancies at National Health Mission, Meghalaya. The candidate who is looking for 6-Months Bridge Program can apply online application on or before 24-05-2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Meghalaya|
|Post Name||6-Months Bridge Program|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, Bachelor of Science|
Post Name:– 6-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health for Nurses
No of Post:- 25
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. (RNRM).
Less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SCs and STs
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Check Official Notification
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may submit their applications to the District Medical & Health Officer, West Garo Hill, Tura on or before 24th May 2019 mentioning clearly Application for 6-Months Bridge Programme (Certificate) in Community Health for Nurses on the centre top of the envelope. Documents to be submitted include (a) Standard form (b) Curriculum Vitae and (c) Nursing Council registration and (d) Experience certificates.
Closing date:- 24th May 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process constituted for the purpose.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written examination.
- All relevant Certificates Testimonials etc (IN ORIGINAL) to be produced at the time of interview if shortlisted.
- The schedule of written test/interview to shortlisted candidates will be published in the website and in the office notice Board. All applicants are advised to visit the website or the office Notice Board accordingly. No separate individual call letter for written test/interview will be sent.
- The written test and interview will be held in Tura.