NHM Odisha recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.nrhmorissa.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 vacancies at National Health Mission, Odisha. The candidate who is looking for Programme Associate (Legal) may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 26th February 2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Odisha|
|Total Number of Posts||2|
|Post name||Programme Associate|
|Programme Associate (Legal)||2 Posts|
|Qualification||The candidate must have passed Degree in Law from a recognized University /Institution.|
|Age limit||62 years as on 1st February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 31201/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||26th February 2019 at 10:30 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies all certificate/testimonials in original and a set of self-attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience etc. for verification and original documents for verification.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
Venue:- Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Dist.- Khordha, Pin – 751012, Odisha.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 10.30 A.M. to 12 Noon and consequently for Interview if eligible, on the date as mentioned against the post. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date & time of registration. After short listing basing on the required eligibility criteria, the candidates will be required to stay back for interview. If the number of candidates registered and shortlisted will be high, then the interview will be continued for other date/s, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience etc., for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The candidate has to exhibit requisite documents / experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/her eligibility as per conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the post and nature of responsibility.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.nrhmorissa.gov.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Candidates who are over aged, under qualified, not having requisite percentage of marks, not having requisite experience etc. need not apply.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through email / official website / Notice Board. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- There shall be a common Walk-in-Interview for filling up one Programme Associate (Legal), SPMU and one Legal Consultant-NTCP. Accordingly, two vacancies shall be filled up from one common panel list.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel this advertisement for contractual recruitment at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of walk-in-Interview will be published in the official website of NHM.