NHM UP Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.upnrhm.gov.in for the hiring of 1425 vacancies at National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh. The candidate who is looking for Block Account Manager, Community Level Psychologist can apply online application on or before 30-10-2019.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Block Account Manager, Community Level Psychologist|
|No. of Vacancies||1425|
|Educational Qualification||MA, Bachelor Degree|
Block Account Manager:– 86 Posts
Salary: Rs. 22325/- Per Month
Community Level Psychologist:- 300 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Block Account Manager:– Bachelor of Commerce. Computer Course in Tally Accounting Software (Minimum 12 Months Duration).
Community Level Psychologist:- M.A. in Clinical Psychology OR M.A. in Psychology.
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Personal Interview.
Check Official Notification
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Block Account Manager, Community Level Psychologist posts in NHM UP, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NHM UP official website at www.upnrhm.gov.in from 10th October 2019 and before 30th October 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 10th October 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 30th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- The applications submitted before the closing date (October 30, 2019, 11:59:59 PM) shall be accepted. The procedure of submission of the application form should be completed online only, applications sent by any other mode shall be rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on lack of information.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information [Marked with * (asterisk) sign] in the application form.
- The applicants shall be responsible to ensure that all the details are successfully submitted online before the closing date. Applicants should ensure that the Application Status of the Application Form is “Submitted Successfully”; half-filled applications shall be treated as incomplete and shall be considered rejected.
- Request for change or correction of any information shall not be entertained once online form is submitted. However, after the announcement of the screening outcome, if there is any query regarding the screening outcome and their status; Candidates shall be given 2-4 days (depending upon NHM approval) to raise their query. The screening committee shall reply to the candidates’ query within 5 working days of receipt of the e-mail. Based on the conclusion of the screening committee, the screening status of the candidate may change.
- If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same position, his/her candidature shall be liable to get cancelled. No notice shall be sent in this regard.