NIA Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 18 Panchakarma Vadia, Junior Stenographer, Library Assistant, Lower Divison Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at nia.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Ayurveda can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-02.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Post Name||Panchakarma Vadia, Junior Stenographer, Library Assistant, Lower Divison Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||MD, 12th, 10th|
NIA Post Details
Panchakarma Vadia: 1 Post
Junior Stenographer: 1 Post
Library Assistant: 1 Post
Lower Divison Clerk: 3 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 11 Posts
- Panchakarma Vadia: MD in the subject of panchakarma from a recognized university and duly recognized by CCIM.
- Junior Stenographer: HSC from a recognized Central/ State Board of education.
- Library Assistant: SSC from a recognized Central/ State Board of Education. or Certification in Library Science of 1 years Duration.
- Lower Divison Clerk: 12th Pass Standard from a central/ Stade Board of education. or Typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English / 30 words per minute in Hindi Corresponding to 10500 KDPH/900 KDPH respectively on an average of key Depression for each word on Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Pass Standard from a central/ state Board of Education.
- Panchakarma Vadia: RS. 56000 – 177500/- Per month
- Junior Stenographer: RS. 25500 – 81100/- Per month
- Library Assistant, Lower Divison Clerk: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- Per month
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 18000 – 56900/- Per month
- Panchakarma Vadia: 40 years as on 2nd February 2021.
- Junior Stenographer: 28 years as of 2nd February 2021.
- Library Assistant: 30 years as of 2nd February 2021.
- Lower Divison Clerk: 27 years as of 2nd February 2021.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 years as of 2nd February 2021.
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for Ex-servicemen
Demand Draft: Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar sharing Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002.
GEN/ OBC: Rs. 3500/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 3000/-
GEN, OBC: Rs. 1800/-
SC, ST, EWS: No Fee
Other: Rs. 2000/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening Tests/ Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with a Passport Size Photograph of the Demand Draft of Fees, Self-attested copies of all the revilement certification / Documents, etc. Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar sharing Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002. on or before 2nd Ferebery 2022.
Notification Date: 24th November 2021.
Last Date: 2nd Ferebery 2022.