NICED Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Project Assistant and Project Technician Posts has been released on the official website at niced.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-22.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, 12th, DMLT, B.Sc|
NICED Post Details
Project Assistant: 1 Post
Project Technician: 1 Post
- Project Assistant: Graduate in science/ relevant subjects/ from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized institution or a Master’s degree in Life Sciences.
- Project Technician: 12th pass in science subjects and two years DMLT or one year DMLT plus one-year laboratory experience in a recognized organization (B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience).
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- Per month
- Project Technician: Rs. 18000/- Per month
- Project Assistant: 30 years
- Project Technician: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview, Written Test
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may report on the date of interview along with an application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure 1) affixing a recent passport size photograph and attaching Bio-data showing academic records, work experiences, along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) P-33, C.I.T. Road, Scheme XM, Beliaghata Kolkata – 700010. for the time of Walk-in-Interview
Notification Date: 30th June 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 22nd July 2022