NICED Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Project Assistant, Project Technician Posts has been released on the official website at niced.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-10-27.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases|
|Post Name||Project Assistant, Project Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Diploma, 12th|
NICED Post Details
Project Assistant: 4 Posts
Project Technician II: 2 Posts
- Project Assistant: Postgraduate in Social Sciences/ relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Project Technician II: 12th pass in science subjects and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized institution after diploma.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
- Project Technician II: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: 60 years
- Project Technician II: 60 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview along with an application in the prescribed format (attached as Annexure 1) affixing recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates at the time of the interview. Address: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, P-33, C.I.T Road, Scheme-XM, Beliaghata, Kolkata 700010.
Notification Date: 10th October 2023.
Walk-in-interview Date: 27th October 2023.