NIE Chennai Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Project Research Assistant, Project Technician-III Posts has been released on the official website at nie.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai can apply Walk-in application on or before 2023-04-26.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology Chennai|
|Post Name||Project Research Assistant, Project Technician-III|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, 12th, MLT, DMLT, B.Sc, Graduation, Masters Degree|
NIE Chennai Post Details
Project Research Assistant: 2 Posts
Project Technician-III: 1 Post
- Project Research Assistant: Graduate degree in Public Health/Sociology/Social work/ Anthropology/Nutrition/ Home Science or any other relevant subject from a recognized university with 3 years work experience from a recognized institution. OR Master’s degree in Public Health/Sociology/Social work/ Anthropology/Nutrition/ Home Science or any other relevant subject from a recognized institution.
- Project Technician-III: 12th pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in MLT or 1 year DMLT plus 1 year required experience from a recognized organization or 2 years field/ laboratory experience. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
- Project Research Assistant: Rs. 31,000/- Per month
- Project Technician-III: Rs. 18,000/- Per month
- Project Research Assistant: 35 years
- Project Technician-III: 35 years
SC Candidates: 2 Years
Selection Process: written test /Walk-In Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidate should submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification at the time of the Interview at Address: ICMR-NIE, Ayapakkam, Chennai
Walk-In-Interview date: 26th April 2023