NIE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 18 Project Staff Nurse, Project Multi-Tasking Staff, Project Junior Nurse, Project Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer Posts has been released on the official website at nie.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Epidemiology can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-04-13.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Post Name||Project Staff Nurse, Project Multi-Tasking Staff, Project Junior Nurse, Project Data Entry Operator, Project Technical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, ANM, 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate|
NIE Post Details
Project Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 1 Post
Project Junior Nurse: 1 Post
Project Data Entry Operator: 2 Posts
Project Technical Officer: 2 Posts
- Project Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any state nursing council.
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th Pass/ High school or equivalent.
- Project Junior Nurse: High School or equivalent with science subject plus certificate course in ANM with 5 years of experience from a recognized Institute/ Board.
- Project Data Entry Operator: Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through a speed test on a computer.
- Project Technical Officer: Graduate degree in Sociology/ Social Science/ Social work/ Life Science from a recognized university with five years of work experience in public health project/ health care management from a recognized institution (OR) Master’s degree in Sociology/ Social science/ social work/ Life Science/ Public Health/ Epidemiology from a recognized university.
- Project Staff Nurse: Rs. 31500/- per month
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs. 15800/- per month
- Project Junior Nurse: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Project Data Entry Operator: Rs. 17000/- per month
- Project Technical Officer: Rs. 32000/- per month
- Project Staff Nurse: 30 Years
- Project Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 Years
- Project Junior Nurse: 28 Years
- Project Data Entry Operator: 25 Years
- Project Technical Officer: 30 Years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview, and Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may appear along with Please bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopies of qualification and experience and other testimonials at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 28th March 2022
Walk-in-interview, and Written Test Date: 11th to 13th April 2022