NIFT Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nift.ac.in for the hiring of 17 vacancies at National Institute of Fashion Technology. The candidate who is looking for Senior MIS Coordinator, MIS Coordinator can apply online application on or before 16-08-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Post Name||Senior MIS Coordinator, MIS Coordinator|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, MA, MBA, B.Sc, BA|
Senior MIS Coordinator:– 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
MIS Coordinator:- 16 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay Rs 4600/-
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Senior MIS Coordinator:– B.Tech.(Computer Science/IT)/ MCA/ M.Sc./MA(IT/Maths/Statistics/Operations Research)/ MBA(Quantitative Analysis) with minimum 03 years work experience in relevant field (data mining and/or data analysis).
MIS Coordinator:- B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) I MCA/M.Sc./MA(Maths/Statistics) with minimum 1 year work experience in relevant field (data mining and/or data analysis) OR B.Sc./B.A in any discipline with 03 years’ experience working as Data Analyst.
|Senior MIS Coordinator||30 years|
|MIS Coordinator||27 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Technical Test.
SC/ST/PWD & Women:- Exempted Fee
Senior MIS Coordinator:- Rs. 1000/-
MIS Coordinator:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Senior MIS Coordinator, MIS Coordinator posts in NIFT, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NIFT official website at www.nift.ac.in from 25th June 2019 and before 16th August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 25th June 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 16th August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession and fulfilling the essential and desirable qualification of the same does not entitle the applicants to be called for the written test.
- The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of five years with possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance.
- Application from employees of Government Departments and/or PSUs/autonomous bodies under Government will be considered only if forwarded through proper channel, certified by the employer that the applicant, if selected will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. Vigilance clearance should also be recorded. The applications through proper channel, complete in all respects, alongwith all required documents should be forwarded to the O/o Registrar, 2″” Floor, NIFT Head Office, Hauz Khas, New Delhi110016. However, an advance copy may be submitted online before the last date.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications and experience laid down for the post as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No enquiries with reference of eligibility will be entertained.
- The applicants while submitting online application should attach self attested copies of the relevant educational qualification, experience and Caste/ category (wherever applicable). Incomplete application without required certificates I documents/ unsigned are liable to be rejected.
- If any documenV certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript of the same duly attested by the candidate is to submitted.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and experience shall be the closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Persons with disabilities (PWD) fulfilling the eligibility conditions are encouraged to apply.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for attending written test.
- Any discrepancy found between the information given in application and as evident in original documents will make the candidate ineligible.
- Applicants are advised to enter correct/valid -data in respect of various information as provided in the application form. Incorrect details, if entered, by applicant will result in summarily rejection of the applicant at any stage of the recruitment activity.
- The decision of the NIFT in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of written test will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form and I or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- NO INTERIM ENQUIRY OR CORRESPONDANCE WILL BE i:NTERTAINED. Candidates are advised to visit NIFT website for updates.
- Employment in Institute shall be governed by the rule and regulations, service conditions, as notified by the Institute from time to time.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- The institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the notification at any time. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.