NII Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nii.res.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at National Institute of Immunology. The candidate who is looking for Senior Research Fellow can apply online application on or before 20-09-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Immunology|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
Post Name:– Senior Research Fellow
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
As per NII Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
SC/ST/PH/Women:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers to Dr. Amulya K. Panda Director/Project Investigator Product Dev. Cell Lab-II firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date:- 20th September 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or till duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.