NIIRNCD Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 2 Scientist, Technical Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at niirncd.icmr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for Implement Research on Non-Communicable Disease can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-10.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implement Research on Non-Communicable Disease|
|Post Name||Scientist, Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||MD, DNB, MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate|
NIIRNCD Post Details
Scientist – C (Medical): 1 Post
Technical Assistant (Statistics): 1 Post
- Scientist – C (Medical): Postgraduate degree (MD/DNB in Medicine/ Community Medicine/ Biochemistry after MBBS with one-year R&D/teaching experience required after MD/DNB in the required subject. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Medicine/ Community Medicine/Biochemistry) after MBBS with 02 years experience OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI with 4 years’ R&D/teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree.
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): Graduate in Science with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university with three years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in science with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized university.
- Scientist – C (Medical): Rs. 67000/- per month
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): Rs. 35000/- per month
- Scientist – C (Medical): 40 years
- Technical Assistant (Statistics): 30 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on written tests/personal discussions/interviews.
How to Apply: The duly filled application forms along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport Size photograph etc. should be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or before 10th May 2022 latest by through email at [email protected].
Notification Date: 27th April 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th May 2022