NIMHANS Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nimhans.ac.in for the hiring of 2 vacancies at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences. The candidate who is looking for Yoga Therapist can apply online application on or before 25-11-2019.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences|
|Post Name||Yoga Therapist|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, PG Diploma, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Yoga Therapist
No of Post:- 02
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 29300/- Per Month
3 years B.Sc Degree in Yoga OR Graduation with 1-year Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga from a recognized University /Institution.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Skill Test.
UR/OBC:- Rs. 590/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 295/-
Payment Mode: State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only
How to Apply
The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 25.11.2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 25th November 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
OBC Certificate:- Click here
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institute Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill the said posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam followed by Skill Test.
- Latest OBC Certificate in Annexure A format containing mention regarding Creamy Layer for OBC candidates in case of their claim against the said category. The said OBC certificate shall be in the format prescribed by GOI as per OM dated 29.12.1993. (order No.3 ) (Appended). Certificates not in the said format will be summarily rejected .Applications without such certificated or certificated of BC/MBC without mention of Creamy Layer will be considered against UR Category only subject to eligibility. (For format kindly see Annexure A which is attached with this notification).
- No Separate intimation will be given to the ineligible candidate and no correspondence will be entertained in this regards or replied to.
- The Number of Vacancies/Category-wise Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
- Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email only.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 25.11.2019 upto 4.30 P.M.
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 25.11.2019.