NIMHANS Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 Scientist D, Junior Medical Officer, Research Assistant, Lab Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science can apply Offline application on or before 2021-08-07.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroScience|
|Post Name||Scientist D, Junior Medical Officer, Research Assistant, Lab Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, MBBS, M.Sc, B.Tech, SSLC|
NIMHANS Post Details
Scientist D: 1 Post
Junior Medical Officer: 1 Post
Research Assistant: 1 Post
Lab Attendant: 1 Post
- Scientist D: First Class Post Graduate degree with Ph.D. in Neurophysiology / Neurochemistry/ Neurosciences from a recognized University with a minimum of eight years of Research/ teaching experience.
- Junior Medical Officer: MBBS from reputed University with a minimum of one year of Research
- Research Assistant: M.Sc / B.Tech in Biological Sciences from reputed University
- Lab Attendant: Minimum qualification SSLC
- Scientist D: Rs. 54000/- per month
- Junior Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 31000/- per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 15800/- per month
Scientist D: 45 years
Junior Medical Officer: 32 years
Research Assistant, Lab Attendant: 35 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may along with a resume, age proof, and copy of the testimonials along with the relevant documents must email to [email protected] on or before 7th August 2021.
Notification Date: 27th July 2021
Form End Date: 7th August 2021