NIMR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 Project Technician, Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at nimr.icmr.org.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Malaria Research can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2021-07-19.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Post Name||Project Technician, Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th|
- Project Technician Grade III: 2 Posts
- Project Technician Grade I: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- Job Type:- Temporary Basis
- Project Technician Grade III: Intermediate or 12th pass in Biological Science subjects plus two years diploma in medical laboratory technology (or) one-year diploma in DMLT plus one year experience in Govt. recognized laboratory (or) two years experience in insectary maintenance and conduction of bioassays, data collection in field in a Government Institution or recognized Institute.
- Project Technician Grade I: High School or equivalent with one year experience in laboratory work from Government Institution or recognized Institute Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years experience.
- Data Entry Operator: 12th Pass from a recognized board with DOEACC A level from a recognized Institute and or 2 years experience in EDP work in Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized University. A speed test (English) of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Data Entry Operator & Project Technician Grade-III: Rs. 18000/- per month
- Project Technician Grade I: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Project Technician Grade III: 30 years
- Project Technician Grade I: 25 years
- Data Entry Operator: 28 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled-in prescribed application form (attached).
Notification Date: 30th June 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 19th July 2021