NIN Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Project Associate -II, Project Field Worker, Project Lab Assistant, Project Field Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nin.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Nutrition can apply Offline application on or before 2023-10-04.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Nutrition|
|Post Name||Project Associate -II, Project Field Worker, Project Lab Assistant, Project Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation|
NIN Post Details
Project Associate -II: 1 Posts
Project Associate -I: 2 Posts
Project Field Worker: 1 Posts
Project Lab Assistant: 1 Posts
Project Field Assistant: 1 Posts
- Project Associate -II: Applicants should have post-graduation (M.Sc/ MSW) in any field of Bioscience or Social Work from a recognized university.
- Project Associate -I: Candidates should have graduated in Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology from a recognized university.
- Project Field Worker: Candidates should have passed 12th in Science Subject and two years diploma in MLT.
- Project Lab Assistant: Candidates should hold a graduate degree in Science with MLT or equivalent from a recognized university with five years of experience.
- Project Field Assistant: Candidates should have a high school pass with five years of experience in related fields.
- Project Associate -II: Rs. 35,000/-Per Month
- Project Associate -I: Rs. 31,000/-Per Month
- Project Field Worker: Rs. 18,000/-Per Month
- Project Lab Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-Per Month
- Project Field Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-Per Month
- Project Associate -II: 35 years
- Project Associate -I: 35 years
- Project Field Worker: 30 years
- Project Lab Assistant: 28 years
- Project Field Assistant: 28 years
Selection Process: Walk in Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send application with all document Address: Conference Hall & Committee Room, ICMR – NIN , Hyderabad on or before 4th october 2023
Last date: 4th october 2023