NIOH Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 2 Research Associate, Project Technical Support Posts has been released on the official website at nioh.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Occupational Health can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-09-05.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Occupational Health|
|Post Name||Research Associate, Project Technical Support|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation, M.V.Sc, ME/ M.Tech, MD, MS, MDS, Ph.D|
NIOH Post Details
Research Associate: 1 Posts
Project Technical Support: 1 Posts
- Research Associate: Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc./M. Pharm/ME/M.Tech with at least 1 research paper in science Citation Indexed (SCl) Journal.
- Project Technical Support: Graduate in (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics) + Three-year experience in relevant subject/field. OR Post graduate in (Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics)
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/-Per Month
- Project Technical Support: Rs.28,000/-Per Month
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Project Technical Support: 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Walk-in-interview format with one set of self-attested photocopies of essential certificates at the time of reporting for Walk in Interview. A recent passport-size photograph should also be attached to the application form. Candidates must bring original certificates at the time of the interview. Address: ICMR-National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad
walk-in-interview Date: 5th September 2023.