NIOS recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.nios.ac.in for the recruitment of 10 vacancies at National Institute of Open Schooling. The candidate who is looking for Director, Assistant & Various vacancies can apply offline application on or before 30th November 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Post name||Director, Assistant|
|Qualification||Director: Master Degree with 55% marks from a recognized university/ institute|
Assistant: Senior Secondary from a recognized Board with working on computers with a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour
|Age limit||Director: 52 years|
Assistant: 27 years
as on 30th November 2018
|Pay Scale||Director: Rs. 123100 – 215900/- Per Month|
Assistant: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month
|Unreserved/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 150/-|
|Pay application fee through demand draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Offline Submission Last Date||30th November 2018|
|Offline Submission Last Date for Remote Areas||7th December 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may send their application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309 on or before 30th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Vacancy Details & Application Forms||Click here|
1. All posts bear All India transfer liability.
2. Crucial date for determining eligibility with regard to age limit, qualification and experience will be the last date for receipt of applications.
3. Age relaxation is admissible as per Government of India rules.
4. For D/W and Contractual staff of NIOS age relaxation is as per NIOS norms.
5. Those who are drawing Grade Pay under MACP/Non Functional Grade are not treated as higher Scale i.e the Scale / Grade Pay of Substantive post would only be taken into account for deciding the eligibility for appointment / selection on deputation
6. NIOS reserves the right :
a) to conduct or not to conduct written/trade/Skill tests for such posts wherever the circumstances so warrant or may constitute a screening committee to fix a criteria even at higher level for short listing the applications taking into account the number of posts and the number of application received keeping in view the qualifications and experience prescribed.
b) to prepare a panel of candidates for filling up future vacancies arising during the validity of the panel which shall be normally for one year.
c) to relax any of eligibility conditions in deserving cases.
d) to fill up the posts, not to fill up the posts or cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason. NIOS also reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/ or interviews. The decision of NIOS in this regard will be final.
e) to fill consequential vacancies including additional posts arising at the time of interview from available candidates by direct recruitment/deputation/contract.
f) to relax the age in case of NIOS staff.
7. Merely fulfilling minimum essential qualifications shall not entail the candidate for calling for written test/Interview.
8. The number of positions may increase/decrease. The candidates should therefore furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence
9. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post must apply separately.
10. Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience & eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) Details and nature of experience, and (iii) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection.
11. NIOS shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are false at any stage, even after the appointment or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated without notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
12. Incomplete applications/ without relevant supporting enclosures/without prescribed fee/ application not on prescribed form will be out rightly rejected.
13. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NIOS website www.nios.ac.in.
14. The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. The last date for receiving applications is 30.11.2018 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 07.12.2018).The application received after due date shall not be considered . NIOS will not be responsible for any postal delay.
15. Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for Unreserved/ OBC category and 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped categories with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters on the back side of the Demand Draft.
16. Candidates may indicate a valid e-mail id in the application form. They are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test /interview. NIOS reserves the right to communicate with the applicant by e-mail and not by post.
17. Applications without signature will not be accepted. No applications will be accepted through e-mail/Fax
18. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test /or interview and reasons for not being called for test/or interview.