NIPER recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.niperahm.ac.in for the recruitment of 07 vacancies at National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professors can apply online application on or before 15th October 2018.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research|
|Total Number of Posts||7|
|Post name||Assistant Professors|
|Assistant Professors||7 posts|
|Qualification||Ph.D with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/ MBBS/ M.Pharm/ M.S.Pharm/ B.Tech/ M.Tech) in Biosciences/ Bioengineering/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry /Microbiology/ Medicinal Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Mechanical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/ Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Quality Assurance/Toxicology / Biomedical Science/ Toxicology with good academic record|
|Age limit||45 years 25th September 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month|
|There is no application fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission Last Date||15th October 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on shortlisted and Interview|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.niperahm.ac.in on or before 15th October 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
1. Candidates who have applied against the previous advertisements of NIPER-A for similar position need not to apply again. The screening committee may consider the previous submitted applications on the basis of merit and Institute requirement.
2. Senior/ Higher position as per qualification and experience may be considered by the selection committee.
3. New applicants must submit online application.
4. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
5. Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
6. The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
7. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
8. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he /she shall have to apply separately.
9. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
10. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees /certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
11. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
12. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
13. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
14. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
15. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
16. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
17. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
18. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
19. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
20. Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time.
21. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE