NIRTH Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 8 Project Technician, Project Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nirth.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Research In Tribal Health can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-14.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Research In Tribal Health|
|Post Name||Project Technician, Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Diploma, DMLT, Graduate|
NIRTH Post Details
Project Assistant (EWS): 1 Post
Project Technician III / Laboratory Technician: 1 Post
Project Technician II (Health Assistant): 6 Posts
- Project Assistant ( EWS): Graduate in Science/relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized Institution or Master’s degree in relevant subject.
- Project Technician III / Laboratory Technician: 12th Pass in Science subject and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one-year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organizations or two years field /laboratory experience*. *B.Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant): High School* or equivalent with five years experience in Health care field from a Government Institution or recognized Institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area. *Intermediate with science subject and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.
- Project Assistant ( EWS): Rs. 31,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III / Laboratory Technician: Rs. 18,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant): Rs. 17,000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant ( EWS): 30 years
- Project Technician III / Laboratory Technician: 30 years
- Project Technician II (Health Assistant): 28 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates Duly filled applications along with copies of certificates at the address ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur (M.P) on or before 14th April 2023.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 14th April 2023