NIV Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 3 Project Staff Nurse, Project Technician -II (Field Assistant) Posts has been released on the official website at niv.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Virology can apply Walkin application on or before 2023-05-12.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Virology|
|Post Name||Project Staff Nurse, Project Technician -II (Field Assistant)|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma,10th, 12th, B.Sc,ITI|
NIV Post Details
Project Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Project Technician -II (Field Assistant): 1 Post
- Project Staff Nurse: Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent AND Registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council
- Project Technician -II (Field Assistant): SSC or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate (HSC with science subjects (including Biology) and B.Sc. in biological sciences shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years Experience respectively.
- Project Staff Nurse: Rs. 31,500/- p.m.
- Project Technician -II (Field Assistant): Rs. 17000/- p.m.
- Project Staff Nurse: 30 years
- Project Technician -II (Field Assistant): 28 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview/written test
How to Apply: Interested & eligible candidate may attend along with duly filled in and signed application form with their bio data and all original documents along with one set of photocopies in proof of their educational qualification, experience, age and identity etc at Address: Conference Hall of ICMR-National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411001
Walk-In-Interview date: 12th may 2023