NMDC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.nmdc.co.in for the hiring of 255 vacancies at National Mineral Development Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Executive Trainee can apply online application on or before 14-06-2019.
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||255|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, MCA, MBA, PG Diploma, CA, ICWA|
Post Name:– Executive Trainee
No of Post:- 255
Salary Breakup: Rs. 20600/- Per Month
Degree (Full time) in concerned Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate. For Computer & Information Technology discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 60% marks in aggregate are also eligible. Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate with at least two years full-time PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/IR OR MBA with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/HR with 60% marks in aggregate. Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate and CA (Final)/ICWA (Final). Degree in Engineering/ Graduation with MBA or PG Diploma (Minimum 2 year’s duration) in Marketing/Foreign Trade/Sales Management with 60% marks in aggregate. Degree in Engineering/ or Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with MBA or PG Diploma in Materials Management (Minimum 2 year’s duration) (with 60% marks in aggregate). Degree in Civil/Chemical/Mining Engineering (with 60% marks in aggregate) and PG Degree in Environment Management/Engineering OR Masters Degree in Environmental Science/Geology/Chemistry/Botany (with 60% marks in aggregate) andPG Degree/PG Diploma in Environmental Management (minimum 1 year duration) with 60% marks in aggregate.
27 years as on 15th May 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Written Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
SC/ST/PWD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Executive Trainee posts in NMDC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on NMDC official website at www.nmdc.co.in from 14th May 2019 and before 14th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th May 2019 from 10:00 am onwards
Closing date to apply online:- 14th June 2019 up to 06:00 PM
Starting date for downloading of Admit Card from NMDC website:- 7th July 2019
Tentative date of written examination: 17th July 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD: 10 years
- Candidates possessing full time degree course from Institutes approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE will only be eligible to apply. Only departmental candidates having degree/diploma through correspondence/part time course from approved/recognized institutes will be eligible to apply.
- The term departmental candidates means only those candidates who are currently working with NMDC as permanent employees and not wards of NMDC employees.
- While applying the candidates should enter their full name as it appears in the matriculation/secondary certificate.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institute at the time of Interview. Where no norms have been specified, the CGPA/OGPA will be presumed to have been provided on a 10 point scale.
- If the Degree/Diploma in Management does not mention the area of specialization, specialization in the area will be considered only if the candidate has studied at least three subjects of the specialized course as elective subjects.
- The SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD certificate should be as per the format available on NMDC website. If the certificate has been issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Outstation SC/ST/PwD candidates called for written Test will be reimbursed to and fro AC – II tier Rail fare subject to producing the Self attested copy of their caste/disability certificate at the time of written test. These candidates will be required to fill in the TA form at the respective test centers and submit proof for travel undertaken and copy of self attested caste/disability certificate and Bank account details (Bank account no., Branch code, IFSC code etc). The TA will be sent to them later through e – payment. Other candidates will be required to appear in written test at their own cost.
- Candidates may visit the FAQs section on the NMDC website for any queries.
- Candidates should retain their copy of Application Form as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
- The posts advertised are tentative. NMDC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the requirements advertised, if need so arise, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto.
- The candidates applying against this advertisement may be considered for appointment by any of the Subsidiaries/Joint Venture Companies of NMDC. In such case their appointment will be as per the service conditions applicable.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Hyderabad.