NMI Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Research Assistant, Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at nmi.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Museum Institute can apply Offline application on or before 2022-06-24.
|Organization Name||National Museum Institute|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
NMI Post Details
Research Assistant: 4 Posts
Apprentice: 4 Posts
- Research Assistant: Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks in Musicology/History/Archaeology and other related disciplines. Good working knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- Apprentice: Candidates should hold a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks in Musicology/History/ Archaeology or in other related disciplines. Good working knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- Research Assistant: Rs. 38000/- per month.
- Apprentice: Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Research Assistant: 40 years
- Apprentice: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their complete bio-data/resume (name, date of birth, educational qualifications, job experience, contact details and address for correspondence etc.) with photocopies of proof of qualification, age, experience, and other credentials to the Dean/Head of the Department (Museology), National Museum Institute, First Floor, National Museum Building, Janpath Road, New Delhi – 110011, on or before 24th June 2022.
Notification Date: 15th June 2022.
Application Last Date: 24th June 2022.