North Eastern Coalfield recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.neccoal.co.in for the recruitment of total 18 (eighteen) jobs out of which 17 (seventeen) vacancies for Overman, 01 (one) for Dy. Surveyor vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 1st April 2018 and before 30th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- VAC:121/PIR/3477
|Organization Name||North Eastern Coalfield|
|Post Name||Overman, Dy. Surveyor|
|No of vacancies||18|
|Job location||Tinsukia (Assam)|
|Last date||30th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by North Eastern Coalfield with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for North Eastern Coalfield recruitment 2018.
North Eastern Coalfield recruitment Overman, Dy. Surveyor vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|2||Dy. Surveyor (Mines)||01||Rs. 36632/-|
North Eastern Coalfield 2018 Overman, Dy. Surveyor eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS) for S.no-1. Matriculate and Survey certificate of Competency issued by DGMS for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01.06.2017
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
North Eastern Coalfield 2018 Overman, Dy. Surveyor Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
North Eastern Coalfield application fee for Overman, Dy. Surveyor 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for North Easter Coalfield should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/Departmental: Exempted from fee
North Eastern Coalfield application form for Overman, Dy. Surveyor 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the official website www.neccoal.co.in from 01.04.2018 to 15.05.2018 and send the hard copy of the online application along with relevant documents by registered Post/ Speed post to Area Manager (Personal), North Easter Coalfields, Margherita, Tinsukia District, Assam-786181 on or before 15.05.2018.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
North Eastern Coalfield 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||01.04.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||30.04.2018|
|Last date for Registration of Hard Copies of Application Form and other documents||15.05.2018|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION/ INSTRUCTIONS:
- The application for the above mentioned posts will be uploaded in our website www.neccoal.co.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates should refer to the detailed advertisement available at our website www.neccoal.co.in for all information relating to guidelines for filling and submission of application form, fee etc. and act accordingly. Corrigendum/addendum/extension etc. if any shall be published in our website only.
- A candidate can apply for only ONE POST as per vacancies, as the examination can be held on same day. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for two or more posts his/her candidature shall be SUMMARILY CANCELLED. In case of multiple applications, even for the same post the candidature of such candidates shall also be SUMMARILY CANCELLED. Candidates are required to submit the online application form only once. If two applications are received then THE APPLICATION RECEIVED LATER (before last date of application) will be considered for evaluation.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test indicating the time, date and venue of examination for each candidate shall be uploaded in the website. Candidate can download from the company website www.neccoal.co.in, starting from 15 days prior to the date of examination. Admit Card will also be sent through email to the applicants. The candidates are advised to keep in touch through the website.
- Employees of the Central/ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should also apply in the same procedure. However, their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria and on ensuring that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer and produce the same at the time of joining if selected. Candidates who do not produce ‘NOC’ will NOT be allowed to join the Company.
- Option for the post should be exercised by the candidates carefully after going through the Advertisement and keeping in view fulfillment of eligibility criteria, educational qualification, experience etc. prescribed for the posts. Option once exercised shall be final and no change will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Candidates will have to submit proof of Diploma/Degree/Certificate/other Testimonials/ Institute is approved/ recognized by the Government.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any candidates for appearing in Written Test etc.
- Timely receipt of ‘Registered Application Form’ along with its enclosures shall be the sole responsibility of the candidates. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn/damaged application shall not be entertained.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements and/or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any relevant information/material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, the candidates will be liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- ‘Registered Application Form’ and supporting enclosure, if found incomplete or without signature or without all the required enclosures or received after the last date of receipt will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be made/entertained.
- No correspondence shall be entertained related to eligibility, acceptance or reject of application, mode of selection, conduct of test or any other matter related to recruitment. The decision of the management of NEC on the above matter shall be final and binding.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who has been convicted by a Court of law for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version shall be treated as authentic.
- Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available only on our website www.neccoal.co.in. No intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the written test.
- Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs as uploaded in the online application form for future reference.
- Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will lead to disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
- Any dispute shall have the jurisdiction at Margherita, District: Tinsukia, Assam
- Applicants may send their Recruitment Related Query to email Id: email@example.com