NPCC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.npcc.gov.in for the recruitment of 10 vacancies at National Projects Construction Corporation. The candidate who is looking for Assistant (Office Support) can apply application within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation|
|Total Number of Posts||10|
|Assistant (Office Support)||10 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate (Regular Course) in any discipline with typing speed on a computer of 50 W.P.M.|
|Age limit||40 years as on 9th October 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20250/- Per Month|
|Through DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Ranchi.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Date of Publication||18th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
|How to Apply||Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with signed photocopies of testimonials, latest passport size photographs & DD/Bankers cheque send to Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, Jharkhand Zone, 101/C, Mandir Marg, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi – 834002 within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities or Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories are required to submit copies of Caste Certificates/Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format at the time of Interview.
- The candidates must furnish an OBC certificate (clearly mentioning as belonging to non-creamy layer) as per the format prescribed by the Government of India (not older than six months as on 04.10.2018), from the Competent Authority, at the time of Interview.
- Candidates employed in Central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of Interview from their employer.
- Applicants having work experience in Private Sector Organizations are required to submit an experience certificate in the letter head of the Company having details of the Company.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, candidature/appointment will be considered as revoked/terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or after joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- All correspondence to the candidates will be made via E-mail ID provided by the candidate in the application form. No other mode of communication will be adopted.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement carefully to clear all doubts/queries.