NPCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.npcil.nic.in for the recruitment of 200 (two hundred) Executive Trainees Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 04th April 2018 and before 18th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- NPCIL/HRM/ET/2018/02
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainees|
|No of vacancies||200|
|Job location||Tarapur (Maharashtra) Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu), Kaiga (Karnataka), Tirunelveli (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last date||18th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by NPCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for NPCIL recruitment 2018.
NPCIL recruitment Executive Trainees vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Executive Trainees||200||Rs. 35000/-|
NPCIL 2018 Executive Trainees eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with 60% marks in respective engineering disciplines and valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score.
Age Limit: 26 years as on 18.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
NPCIL 2018 Executive Trainees Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Based on score of GATE 2017 & 2018 exam
- Personal Interview
NPCIL application fee for Executive Trainees 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for NPCIL should pay the below charges through State Bank Collect Link.
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/Women/PWD/DODPKIA: No Fee
NPCIL application form for Executive Trainees 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.npcilcareers.co.in from 04.04.2018 to 18.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
NPCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of online Registration||04.04.2018|
|Last date of online Registration||18.04.2018|
- Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria.
- For queries, candidates may refer the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section.
- All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority.
- Applicants appearing in the final year/semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute/College/University at the time of appearing for interview.
- Interview Call Letter will not be generated, if the application fee has not been received in NPCIL account on or before 18th April, 2018 in respect of those applicants who are required to pay application fee.
- If applicant is not interviewed due to not meeting the eligibility criteria or nonproduction of the required documents including travel ticket etc, no travelling expenses will be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any applicant to be called for interview/appointment.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application e.g. if a candidate is having GATE 2017 as well as GATE 2018 Score (whether in same discipline or different disciplines), he must apply for the post of Executive Trainee under only one discipline of his/her choice provided he fulfils all other eligibility criteria.
- Similarly, candidates having dual degree can apply under one discipline only for which they had appeared for GATE examination and which has explicit mention in their qualification either as a first discipline or second discipline e.g. candidates with degrees in disciplines like “Electrical & Electronics” or “Electronics & Instrumentation” may apply under any one of the two relevant disciplines i.e. “Electrical” or “Electronics” in the former case and “Electronics” or “Instrumentation” in the latter case. However, a candidate wishing to be considered under a given discipline must have a valid GATE-2017/GATE-2018 score in the same discipline. Such candidates are not permitted to simultaneously apply under both the disciplines. Candidature of candidates submitting more than one application is liable to be rejected and no refund of fees (if applicable and paid) will be made for rejected applications.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- If, at any stage of the recruitment process (ET-2018) including post recruitment or joining, it is found that, the applicant:
- has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or
- has suppressed relevant information or
- does not meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment or
- has resorted to unfair means during selection process or
- is found guilty of impersonation or
- created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the interview He/she will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and his/her application/appointment will be cancelled/rejected forthwith.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit web portals of NPCIL for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.