NSD Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 11 Assistant Registrar, Stage Manager, Sound Technician, Lighting Technician, Flute and Shehnai Player Posts has been released on the official website at nsd.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National School of Drama can apply Online application on or before 2022-12-15.
|Organization Name||National School of Drama|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar, Stage Manager, Sound Technician, Lighting Technician, Flute and Shehnai Player|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma|
NSD Post Details
Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
Stage Manager: 1 Post
Sound Technician: 1 Post
Lighting Technician: 1 Post
Flute and Shehnai Player: 1 Post
- Assistant Registrar: Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. ii. At least 5 years experience of administration, in a responsible supervisory position i.e. in Pay Level -6 of Pay Matrix with ability to control guide and supervise staff in a Govt. or Semi Govt. Deptt. / Autonomous Organization/ university and experience in handling Accounts works, Store, Accounts and Audit or in academic works like admissions, examinations, student affairs etc. along with working procedure of educational Institution of higher learning
- Stage Manager: Graduate of NSD with at least 3 years experience of stage management, back stage work with the theatre organisation of repute. OR Degree / Diploma holder in dramatics of any University or any other recognized theatre training institute with practical experience of At least 5 years in Stage Management / Back Stage work with the theatre organisation of repute
- Sound Technician: Degree / Diploma in Sound Technology from a recognized institute or equivalent with five years experience in Live Sound Production / Theatre Production and preferably in Studio Recording (Multi Track Digital). OR Graduate of National School of Drama with Degree / Diploma Course in Sound Technology from a recognized Institute and with five years experience in Live Sound Production / Theatre Production and preferably in Studio Recording (Multi Track Digital).
- Lighting Technician: 3 years Diploma / competency certificate in electrical trade from a recognized institution. ii. At least 5 years experience in handling electrical equipments and fittings for theatre and handling and working on modern lighting equipments for theatrical performances. OR Graduate of NSD with Diploma or certificate in the area of Lighting Technology with 3 years experience.
- Flute and Shehnai Player: Fully proficient in the techniques of playing the instruments. ii. Substantial background and experience of playing for theatrical performances like operas, dance – dramas, song-ensembles and musicals
- Assistant Registrar: Rs. 44900–142400/- Per Month
- Stage Manager: Rs. 44900–142400/- Per Month
- Sound Technician: Rs. 44900–142400/- Per Month
- Lighting Technician: Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
- Flute and Shehnai Player: Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
- Assistant Registrar: 35 years
- Stage Manager: 35 years
- Sound Technician: 35 years
- Lighting Technician: 35 years
- Flute and Shehnai Player: 45 years
SC/ST/Women: No Fee
Payment Mode: paid online through Net Banking, Credit, Debit Card or UPI.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interview, Written Test, Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the National School of Drama official website nsd.gov.in on or before 15th December 2022
Application Last Date: 15th December 2022