NTCP Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 District Consultants, Psychologists/Counselors, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician Posts has been released on the official website at ntcp.nhp.gov.in Candidates Planning to start their career with National Tobacco Control Programme can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-23.
|Organization Name||National Tobacco Control Programme|
|Post Name||District Consultant, Psychologist/ Counselor, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, 12th, Diploma|
NTCP Post Details
District Consultant: 1 Post
Psychologist/ Counselor: 1 Post
Social Worker: 1 Post
Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
Lab Technician: 1 Post
- District Consultant: Post Graduate in Public Health on Social Sciences or Management or related field from recognized institution/ University
- Psychologist/ Counselor: Post Graduate degree in Psychology MSW or Graduate in Psychology/Trained in Counseling.
- Social Worker: Post Graduate degree in Sociology Social work or Graduate in Sociology/ Social.
- Data Entry Operator: Intermediate (10+2) and compute literate.
- Lab Technician: Certificate Course in Medical Laboratory Technology CMLT/ Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from DME Approved Inside Institutions with 2 wheeler Driving Licensing.
- District Consultant: Rs. 35000/- Per month
- Psychologist/ Counselor, Social Worker: Rs. 13000/- Per month
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 10000/- Per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 8000/- Per month
Age Limit: As per Company Rules.
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with an Application form along with Self Attested Copies of all the relevant Certificates send to email [email protected] on or before 23rd January 2022.
Application Submitted Starting Date: 10th January 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd January 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 24th January 2022