NVS recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.navodaya.gov.in for the recruitment of 251 vacancies at Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The candidate who is looking for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Principal & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 15th January 2019 and before 14th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Total Number of Posts||251|
|Post name||Post Graduate Teacher, Principal|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||218 Posts|
|PGT: Two Year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects.
Principal: Master Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate or B. Ed or equivalent teaching degree.
|Age limit||PGT: 40 years
Principal: 50 years
|Pay Scale||PGT: Rs. 47600 – 151100/- Per Month
Principal: Rs. 47600 – 78800/- Per Month
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Female||No Fee|
|Others (PGT)||Rs. 1000/-|
|Others (Principal)||Rs. 1500/-|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||15th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||15th February 2019|
|Admit Card Download Starts (Tentative)||10th March 2019|
|Date of Written Test (Tentative)||In the last week of March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Examination and Interview.|
How to Apply
|Candidates are required to apply Online through Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website at www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Women: 10 years
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- The vacancies for the post of Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), PGTs, Assistant and Computer Operator indicated above are tentative and may increase or decrease. The NVS reserves the right to fill or not to fill or partially fill any of the above vacancies without assigning any reasons whatsoever. NVS also reserves the right to cancel / restrict / modify alter the recruitment process, if required, without assigning any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof.
- Incomplete On-line application, in any manner shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the data / information filled by the candidate in online application and the original testimonies, his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- Any modifications/amendments/instructions in the advertisement will be given on NVS website / designated recruitment portal only.
- Response query management will be made operational on the designated recruitment portal after written examination is over for inviting comments / responses / objections, if any, from the candidates. Candidates have to pay the requisite fee for each challenge. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by examination conducting agency for preparation of result. In case of successful challenge, the fee paid will be refunded to the candidate concerned.
- Results of the written examination will be published in Samiti’s Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
- The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in Samiti’s website.
- The list of short listed candidates for recruitment to the post of Principal, Assistant Commissioner (Administration), PGTs, Assistant & Computer Operator will also be displayed in the Samiti’s website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The NVS may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his / her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
- All correspondences/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/SMS/notices on the NVS website. Important information regarding this recruitment will be available on NVS website and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit Card/Interview Letter/other information related to this recruitment displayed on the NVS website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsrect2019.org. The NVS will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid / wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate for due to any other reason. Candidate’s e-mail ID and mobile number should be kept valid till the completion of recruitment process.
- The Samiti may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.