Office Tribal Development Department Sonbhadra Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 20 Junior Assistants, Medical Attendants, Lab Attendants, Hostel Warden, and Care Taker Posts has been released on the official website at sonbhadra.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Office Tribal Development Department Sonbhadra can apply Offline application on or before 2022-05-28.
|Organization Name||Office Tribal Development Department Sonbhadra|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Medical Attendant, Lab Attendant, Hostel Warden, Care Taker|
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Graduate|
Office Tribal Development Department Sonbhadra Post Details
Junior Assistant: 2 Posts
Medical Attendant: 2 Posts
Lab Attendant: 1 Post
Hostel Warden: 2 Posts
Care Taker: 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary (Class-12 passed) or equivalent degree from a recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi Desirable-1- Diploma in Computer from a recognized Institute or Computer Literacy Certificate at the school level. Administrative experience of working in a Government or Semi-Government or Autonomous organization.
- Medical Attendant: Secondary Examination (Class-12) or equivalent and Grade A (three years) Diploma/ Certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institute OR 2- B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/ Institute. 02 years of practical experience in a hospital or clinic.
- Lab Attendant: B.Sc degree from a recognized university. Experience in handling instruments and applications.
- Hostel Warden: Graduation degree from a recognized university. 05 years of teaching or administrative experience in a hostel of a University recognized by the Government.
- Care Taker: Essential Senior Secondary (Class-12 pass). 05 years experience in Security and Maintenance. Good health and organizing ability to deal with emergency situations. Good knowledge of Hindi and English. Preference to Ex-Servicemen.
Salary Details: Rs. 850/- Per Day
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Merit List, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send by registered post
at the Principal, Eklavya Model Residential School Bojia, Po. Bojia Bazar, District-Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh (Pin Code 271855) on or before 28th May 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 28th May 2022