OMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.omcltd.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for General Manager (Personal) can apply online application on or before 07-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Manager (Personal)|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, PGDM, PG|
General Manager (Personal):- 01 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 138800/- per month (Level 16 & Cell 04) (Pay Scale: Rs. 127100 – 216300/-)
General Manager (Personal):- MBA/ PGDM in Personnel / HR / Industrial relation from recognized institute approved by AICTE or Master’s / Post Graduation in Social Welfare / Labour Welfare / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or equivalent.
Experience:- Should have at least 20 years of relevant post-qualification industry experience.
|Age Limit||55 years (As on 31.10.2019)|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC), Unit 4, Keshari Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India on or before 07th December 2019, along with self-attested copy of all the mark sheets / certificates/ documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience etc.
Notification Date:- 14th November 2019
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 07th December 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website. https://omcltd.in recruitment portal at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules 2012 (visit Corporation website. (https://omcltd.in.)
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No inquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Odisha.
Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill up the application format & submit the same duly filled in by 07.12.2019 positively. Applications submitted after the last date shall not be entertained.