OMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.omcltd.in for the hiring of 5 vacancies at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer can apply online application on or before 20-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
Post Name:– Medical Officer
No of Post:- 05
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 112100/- Per Month
MBBS Degree. Preference shall be given to the candidates with higher qualification & experience.
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years as on 31st May 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Personal Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates are required to download the application format from OMC website: www.omcltd.in and submit the same duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Mark sheets & Certificates/ Testimonials in support of their eligibility by Speed Post / Courier in a cover superscribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER-III IN E-2 GRADE so as to reach the General Manager (P&A), The Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd., OMC House, Bhubaneswar-751001 by 20.06.2019 positively. Applications received after the last date due to delay in postal/courier or any other reason shall not be entertained and will be rejected.
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee:- 20th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- SC/ PWD un-employed Candidates called for interview will be allowed to reimburse (to & fro) journey expenses as per State Govt. norms.
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website. www.omcltd.in /recruitment portal at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of recruitment process if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature /appointment of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form will be viewed adversely & may lead to disqualification.
- Finally selected candidates shall have to produce the required documents at the time of joining at respective places of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules – 2012 (visit Corporation website . www.omcltd.in)
- Any dispute arising in this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts of Odisha.