OMC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.omcltd.in for the hiring of 21 vacancies at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Dy. Manager can apply online application on or before 23-08-2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Dy. Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||21|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma, BE/ B.Tech|
Dy. Manager (Mining):– 12 Posts
Dy. Manager (Mechanical):- 03 Posts
Dy. Manager (Electrical):- 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- Per Month
Dy. Manager (Mining):– Diploma in Mining Engg. with 1st Class MMCC or B.E./B.Tech in Mining Engg. with or without 2nd Class MMCC.
Dy. Manager (Mechanical):- BE/B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE.
Dy. Manager (Electrical):- BE/B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE.
21 to 32 years as on 31st July 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test, Document Verification and Personal Interview.
SC/ST of Odisha State & PWD:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Wallets
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Dy. Manager posts in OMC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on OMC official website at www.omcltd.in from 3rd August 2019 and before 23rd August 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 3rd August 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 23rd August 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The candidates who are waiting for final result of prescribed base educational qualification for the posts of Dy. Manager (Mining), Dy. Manager (Mechanical) & Dy. Manager (Electrical) in E-2 grade are not eligible to apply.
- The Executives & Non- Executives of OMC, having requisite prescribed qualification acquired through regular course(*) applying for the post of Dy. Manager (Min.)/ Dy. Manager (Mech.)/Dy. Manager (Elect.) and belonging to the same cadre of Dy. Manager (Min.)/ Dy. Manager (Mech.)/Dy. Manager (Elect.), shall be considered as Departmental Candidates. The upper age limit for them shall be relaxed up to 10 years. (*) Prescribed qualification acquired through AMIE (A&B)/ Correspondence course shall only be considered in case of Executives & Non-executives of the same cadre, who are already in OMC regular service as on 01.10.2012.
- The candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for each post towards Application fee in Online Mode.(As mentioned at How to Apply Section)
- The candidates are advised to submit only one Application for each post. In case a candidate submits Multiple Applications against a particular category of post, then the Latest Application submitted by the candidate shall be considered. In such a case of Multiple Applications, the applicant has to submit the application fee against his/her latest Application. No request for adjustment of application fee for such latest application against the fee paid for the earlier applications, if any, shall be allowed.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST of Odisha, eligible PWD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Unemployed SC/ST candidates of Odisha called for Personal Interview will be allowed to reimburse to & fro journey expenses as per State Govt. norms.
- Candidates are requested to visit Corporation website. www.omcltd.in Recruitment Portal only at regular intervals for any notification, news, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
- The decision of OMC Management will be final & binding on candidates in matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate, cancellation of the recruitment process, etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of recruitment process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information, then the candidature /appointment of the candidate shall liable to be cancelled.
- Canvassing in any form shall be viewed adversely & shall lead to disqualification.
- The selected candidates shall produce the required documents at the time of joining at their place of posting as per provisions of OMC R&P Rules for Executives 2012 (visit Corporation website www.omcltd.in)
- Any dispute arising out of this connection will be subject to jurisdiction of appropriate Courts in Bhubaneswar only.
- Interested eligible candidates may visit OMC Website www.omcltd.in and apply online within the scheduled dates as prescribed in the “Instruction Sheet” as well as in this advertisement.