ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 23 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Human Resource Executive, Public Relations Officer can apply online application on or before 09-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Human Resource Executive, Public Relations Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, PG Degree, PG Diploma|
Human Resource Executive:- 20 Posts
Public Relations Officer:- 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 60000 – 180000/- Per Month
Human Resource Executive: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR 2 years full time PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
Public Relations Officer: Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/Journalism/Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
General: 30 years
OBC (NCL): 33 years
SC/ST: 35 years
PWD: 40 years
Age limit is as on 1st January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of Examination and Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Human Resource Executive, Public Relations Officer posts in ONGC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ONGC official website at www.ongcindia.com from 20th March 2019 and before 9th April 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 9th April 2019
Scheduling of Interviews:- August 2019
For UGC-NET June 2019 Examination
Start date for submission of online application form: 1st March 2019
Last Date for applying online application: 30th March 2019
Date of UGC-NET Examination (to be conducted by NTA): 20th to 28th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions for UGC-NET examination and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters like the cut-off date for maximum age, relaxation in age extended to OBC category candidates etc., the criteria of UGC-NET and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing UGC-NET examination for career in ONGC will be governed by the eligibility criteria of ONGC.
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s website ongcindia.com
- Candidates may please go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- For any dispute, Courts at New Delhi will have the jurisdiction.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.