ONGC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of 422 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Technician (Production) A-II level, Junior Assistant (P&A) A-I level & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 12th December 2018 and before 1st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||422|
|Post name||Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant|
|Assistant Technician (Production) A-II level||108 Posts|
|Junior Assistant (P&A) A-I level||31 Posts|
|Assistant Technician: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering.|
Junior Assistant: Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment. Tests Apply.
|Age limit||General: 18 to 30 years|
OBC: 18 to 33 years
SC/ST: 18 to 35 years
As of 1st January 2019
|Pay Scale||Assistant Technician: Rs. 31500/- Per Month|
Junior Assistant: Rs. 29000/- Per Month
|deposit Registration Fees at any branch of SBI in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan form downloadable from the application web portal|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||12th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||1st January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||2nd January 2019|
|Start of Exam (CBT) (Tentative)||Last week of January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ongcindia.com from 12th December 2018 to 1st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
- Reservation provided for PwBD candidates is as per the instructions on the subject.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates called for Computer Based Test (CBT) & skill test (wherever applicable) will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail / bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA). TA Claim Form is downloadable from website.
- Requests for change of mailing address, test centre / category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill Tests etc. for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/verification of documents/ Joining.
- ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC.
- Departmental candidates must produce a certificate of experience in ONGC issued by concerned In charge HR/ER for claiming age relaxation and a copy of ONGC Identity Card duly attested by In charge HR/ER for identification at the time of verification of document.
- Selected candidates (Non-PwBD) shall also serve Territorial Army.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Mumbai.
- Candidates may be required to provide bio-metric identification such as finger print etc. at the time of examination/ physical tests/ document verification and at the time of joining etc.